Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Clean Heart

Psalm 149
{149:1} Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, [and] his
praise in the congregation of saints.
{149:2} Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of
Zion be joyful in their King.
{149:3} Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises
unto him with the timbrel and harp.
{149:4} For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify
the meek with salvation.
{149:5} Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon
their beds.
{149:6} [Let] the high [praises] of God [be] in their mouth, and a
twoedged sword in their hand;
{149:7} To execute vengeance upon the heathen, [and] punishments upon
the people;
{149:8} To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters
of iron;
{149:9} To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all
his saints. Praise ye the LORD.


Proverbs {5:3} For the lips of a strange woman drop [as] an
honeycomb, and her mouth [is] smoother than oil: {5:4}
But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a twoedged
sword.


Hebrews {4:12} For the word of God [is] quick, and
powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing
even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirt and of the
joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and
intents of the heart.


Rev. {1:16} And he had in his right hand seven stars: and
out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his
countenance [was] as the sun shineth in his strength



The ultimate discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart- Jesus.



Psalms {51:10} Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit
within me.
{51:11} Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy
spirit from me.
{51:12} Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me [with
thy] free spirit.


This is my prayer now and always.


I will never feel *clean* enough, I will never feel *right* enough. My thoughts and intents of my heart are not as they should be and Jesus can discern this, He knows and I come before Him begging His mercy and grace- asking that He create a clean heart in me, that He renews a right spirit in me. I cry out with David, 'Cast me not away from thy presence and take not the holy spirit from me, restore unto me the joy of thy salvation and uphold me with thy free spirit.'


John

{17:1} These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to
heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son,
that thy Son also may glorify thee: {17:2} As thou hast
given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal
life to as many as thou hast given him. {17:3} And this is
life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God,
and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. {17:4} I have
glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which
thou gavest me to do. {17:5} And now, O Father, glorify
thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with
thee before the world was. {17:6} I have manifested thy
name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world:
thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have
kept thy word. {17:7} Now they have known that all things
whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee. {17:8} For I
have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and
they have received [them,] and have known surely that I
came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst
send me. {17:9} I pray for them: I pray not for the world,
but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
{17:10} And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I
am glorified in them. {17:11} And now I am no more in the
world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy
Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast
given me, that they may be one, as we [are. ]{17:12} While
I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those
that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost,
but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
{17:13} And now come I to thee; and these things I speak
in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in
themselves. {17:14} I have given them thy word; and the
world hath hated them, because they are not of the world,
even as I am not of the world. {17:15} I pray not that thou
shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest
keep them from the evil. {17:16} They are not of the world,
even as I am not of the world. {17:17} Sanctify them
through thy truth: thy word is truth. {17:18} As thou hast
sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into
the world. {17:19} And for their sakes I sanctify myself,
that they also might be sanctified through the truth. {17:20}
Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall
believe on me through their word; {17:21} That they all
may be one; as thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in thee, that
they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that
thou hast sent me. {17:22} And the glory which thou gavest
me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are
one: {17:23} I in them, and thou in me, that they may be
made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou
hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
{17:24} Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given
me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory,
which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the
foundation of the world. {17:25} O righteous Father, the
world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and
these have known that thou hast sent me. {17:26} And I
have declared unto them thy name, and will declare [it:] that
the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and
I in them.


AMEN!

No comments: