Friday, August 14, 2015

We know God the Father through God the Son

 Mat 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

We know God the Father through God the Son.

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Was WITH God.
WAS God.

God with God.

There is NO doubt that Jesus is a God in His own right.  A God who is ONE in AGREEMENT with GOD the FATHER.

All things are delivered to JESUS the Son by God the Father.
No MAN knows the SON but the FATHER.
No MAN knows the FATHER but the SON… AND….

….AND we can know the FATHER if the SON reveals the Father to us.

Remember this--

Joh 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

NO man can come to the Father but by the SON.

Joh 14:7  If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

When we KNOW JESUS we KNOW the FATHER! This is TRUTH.

Joh 14:8  Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
Joh 14:9  Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

If we SEE JESUS we SEE the FATHER.

Joh 14:10  Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

The FATHER- dwells in the SON, the FATHER does the works that JESUS does.

Joh 14:11  Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

They are ONE in FULL and TOTAL AGREEMENT! There is nothing the Father and Son don't agree upon, not a single thing! But there ARE TWO of them- they are NOT and never were ONE BEING. They are NOT and never were ONE GOD, to say they are ONE GOD is like saying a marriage between one man and one woman makes them one human being. It makes them one family, it makes them one in agreement, but it does not join them together and take away their humanity, any more than God the Father and God the Son become a single God.  When we talk family we KNOW there are more than one in a family. When we talk marriage we know there are more than one in a marriage. When we say God- there is no instant comprehension that there are two, and it's that way because it's not realistic.  In fact there are THREE GODS who agree as ONE.

Act 5:3  But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
Act 5:4  Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

Three GODS, NOT ONE GOD!  They agree as one and we can KNOW them all by knowing Jesus who took on flesh, human flesh, God in human flesh. Some people say they can be known as three by calling them a trinity, but they are not ONE GOD and a trinity is three person as ONE GOD.  They are a TRIO of THREE GODS.    When we know ONE we know the other and it's not hard to comprehend that because we understand that we as people often speak for one another. And when we speak for one another we are doing so because we are in agreement with them- we have an understanding- we know what they want us to say, they trust us to speak for them.

We can KNOW the Father through the Son, by the Holy Spirit.

All by the grace of our LORD, our SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST now and forever!

May we know HIM!

Amen.

No comments: