Friday, January 15, 2016

Saved.

As we grow closer to our Savior; as He, through the Holy Spirit works in us -we will be able to see all the filth staining  us, all the dirt on our hearts.  It is necessary for us to see it in order for Him to remove it from us. We have to comprehend it is Christ working in us! It is Christ alone who can excise the sins in us. Christ is the only Spiritual surgeon capable of creating a clean heart within us! Christ Jesus our Savior is just that, OUR SAVIOR. 
*******
Rom 12:1  I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
Rom_12:2  And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

2Co 3:18  But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Psa 51:9  Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
Psa 51:10  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Psa 51:11  Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
Psa 51:12  Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

Rom_7:18  For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

Gal_6:14  But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

Heb_12:4  Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

*******

While we strive, even unto blood, to resist sin, we must recognize any power of striving we possess is given to us by our SAVIOR! We can't manufacture anything within ourselves to resist sinning. The power is Christ's, not ours! The only glory we possess is in the cross of our LORD!

Mat 7:22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Col_1:27  To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory

Christ in us. Christ can only know us, if He is in us. Christ can only be in us if we surrender ourselves to Him. He is LOVE, we are surrendering to love and that love He knows. Christ in us is the HOPE of glory. Selflessness, not selfishness. Selflessness, not self-exaltation. In the very words 'have we not prophesied in thy name, and in thy name cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works,'  is revealed the very reason Christ does NOT know them- 'have we'. WE!  It's NOT US, it is CHRIST- not us just USING His name, as a tag line, as a signature, as a hashtag, as a hook. Those things when done in Christ are NEVER boasted about! If Christ is working in us, HE knows HE is working in us, we do NOT have to tell HIM! Using Christ's name to do good, does NOT make it good, does NOT make us good. Having Christ in us working is what matters! Not us saying Christ is working in us, but Him truly working in us!

Heb 13:20  Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,
Heb 13:21  Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Through Jesus Christ!

All through Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior! OUR SAVIOR!  We need a Savior because we absolutely cannot save ourselves!

In HIS LOVE, His amazing, amazing love!

AMEN!


No comments: