Saturday, July 7, 2018

Tears

Psa_56:8  ...put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?
Psa_39:12  Hear my prayer, O LORD, and give ear unto my cry; hold not thy peace at my tears: for I am a stranger with thee, and a sojourner, as all my fathers were.
Psa 6:2  Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed. Psa 6:3  My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O LORD, how long? Psa 6:4  Return, O LORD, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake. Psa 6:5  For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks? Psa 6:6  I am weary with my groaning; all the night make I my bed to swim; I water my couch with my tears. 


Rev_21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

No comments: