Tuesday, September 30, 2014

You gave us life

Psa 71:1  In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.
Psa 71:2  Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.
Psa 71:3  Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.
Psa 71:4  Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.
Psa 71:5  For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth.
Psa 71:6  By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee.

All praise, glory and honor unto You my God.

Please, help me to put my trust in YOU. All too often I try to trust in my own ways, my own self and yes, all too often I'm put to great confusion.  When we trust in you and not ourselves we have to realize that no matter what we are called to go through that You are in control even if we don't understand. We need to trust in YOU to get us through all the confusing things life has to throw at us, and it has a lot. 

We need Your deliverance, Your righteousness, because we can never be righteous in and of our own selves. We need Your righteousness.  We can only escape the evil this life has to offer through You.  Please Lord, hear us, save us!

You are our strong habitation and we have to CONTINUALLY resort to YOU, something we don't do as often as we need. We NEED You. Please, give the commandment to SAVE US, You are our ROCK our FORTRESS.

Please, LORD, help us, You are our all in in!

All in Your LOVE we HOPE in YOU, You took us out of our mothers wombs, You gave us life, help us live it to YOU, for YOU.

Keep us, Lord, keep us in You!


All by the grace and mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ, and His love.

No comments: