Tuesday, June 23, 2015

He will never leave us even in our worst conditions!

Heb 13:5  Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Heb 13:6  So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Never leave us!
Never forsake us!

The LORD is my helper!

This is the fifth day of my suffering with vertigo. If you're like me, when I used to hear about vertigo I would think of that old movie of the same name where heights and fear and such brought on attacks of dizzying motion.  What vertigo for me was a sudden onset acute loss of balance, dizziness in my total surroundings accompanied by awful nausea. I wasn't sure what was happening to me, I'd never felt anything like it before. I felt like I might be dying, it was so incredibly frightening and it just wouldn't stop, I couldn't feel better even upon getting sick which in past experiences with the flu would bring at least a brief respite of that nauseous feeling. I even had severe morning sickness with my son and it was a million times worse than that because of the total disorientation from the dizziness,  non-stop moving of the world all around me no matter what I did.  Finally after hours of agony I was talked into going to the ER and it was there they gave medicine for dizziness and nausea which helped tremendously- but not fully.  I was sent home with meds and the entire next day they didn't work like they had seemed to. I went back to the ER (not having a physician) and they gave me a different med for dizziness which seemed to help.  Then later the next day my whole world crashed again and I was right back to where I started- feeling horrific!  And here we are to today- still with everything wonky, taking pills for the nausea it causes and wondering if I'll ever feel right again.

I pray for a cure, a miracle, for help and I know my prayers and the prayers of others are being heard because at least some of the intense anxiety that had been brought on by the initial attack has subsided. PRAISE GOD FOR THAT.

There are so many things that can go wrong with us, so many health issues that can attack us in so many ways!  Our health is truly an incredible blessing that we don't praise God enough for, at least I haven't.

Now, whether I'm to go on this way indefinitely I don't know, I have no answers at all. But I have to make the best of this awful condition. Others I know personally have had to do the same and are called to do the same constantly and have been for years and years. No, their affliction might not be exactly like mine, theirs could be a lot worse and PRAISE God for giving them the strength they have needed and will need to survive.

All glory to God in ALL things! All glory to God!  I can't, by HIS grace let this keep me from my studying, my praying, my desire to know my God above all things! 

Writing this has been a huge challenge and may continue to be, but through Him I can do all things, He will NEVER leave or forsake me even through the worst of the worst!

All praise to God and all thanks to Him and to all who are praying  and caring for me so wonderfully!

In His LOVE always!

AMEN> 

No comments: