Monday, June 15, 2020

I Need to Be Blessed.

We are given a book of prophecy called Revelation. The word revelation means- information revealed. If I tell you that I had a revelation I'd be telling you that something was revealed to me. You've heard the saying- I had such a revelation! And then after that you are told that what was revealed. It could be insight into some problem that needed solving, it could be comprehension of something that was puzzling, any number of things.

 

The book of Revelation was given to us- to you and I, to all human beings. The book of Revelation was given to us by Jesus. John wrote the words as they were given to Him by an angel.

 

Rev 1:1  The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: 

Rev 1:2  Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. 

Rev 1:3  Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand. 

 

We are blessed to read. We are blessed to hear. We are blessed to keep all the things we learn.

 

I need to be blessed.  Do you?

 


No comments: