Friday, July 25, 2014

Psa 19:13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins

Psa 19:12  Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.
Psa 19:13  Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
Psa 19:14  Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

We've been talking about obedience and prayer this past week or so and truly how many seem to believe they can live a blatant life of disobedience and still call upon God.

What do I mean by disobedience? It's not what I mean that matters, it's what God means.

What is God's standard and don't you dare say He hasn't one. Don't get up on your high horses and declare that Jesus did away with all the obeying stuff and put love in its place. Don't tell me that Jesus loved sinners, He went to the sinners and hung out with them so obviously we aren't to be concerned with not being a sinner.   I'm asking you not to tell me all that stuff because it's the stuff of lies. All that nonsense has been propagated by Satan and all those he uses as his minions in order to deceive. Satan wants you to be among the many who cry out to Jesus- Lord! Lord! Didn't I serve You!  And Satan will rejoice when he hears the Savior tell you to get away from Him, that He doesn't know You.

So while you are clinging to the belief that disobedience is the way to go, putting your own idea of what God wants from you in place of the moral laws He created Himself, thinking about the Jesus who walked among the sinners coming back and saying to sinners- 'Get away from me'.  You don't want to think about that Jesus, do you?!  Those are HIS WORDs, that is HIS PROPHECY!  That is Him saying 'Get away!'  It's not Him saying, 'Come unto me all who labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest.' Not any more.  The time for people to come to Him and find HIS rest is past, they've either accepted Him and live for Him truly without guile, or they've rejected Him- even those who profess His name and profess love for Him --if it is not in truth and without guile they will be rejected.

Mat 7:21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Are you reading Jesus' words? Are you? How do you equate this with the idea that Jesus doesn't care if you obey? He says plainly-  'He that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.'   This is OBEDIENCE!

WHY can't people understand?! WHY must they choose blindness over the truth?! Why do they serve a false God believing they serve the true? Why will they have to cry out that they prophesized in His name, that they cast out devils in His name, that they did many wonderful things in His name never realizing that the One whose name they used never knew them. Why did He never know them? Because they weren't doing the WILL of the FATHER IN HEAVEN, but their own misguided will.

Psa 19:12  Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.
Psa 19:13  Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
Psa 19:14  Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Can we understand our errors and cleanse ourselves from secret faults? No, we need the understanding and cleansing that our Savior offers us. We need our God to keep us from presumptuous sinning so that it doesn't rule over us! Only when we have God keeping us from this sinning will we be upright and innocent from the great transgression.  We need our words, and our hearts, our every thought to be acceptable in the sight of our God, He is our STRENGTH, He is our REDEEMER!

God will cleanse us, God will make obedience possible because it is not of our own accord. What is of our own accord is the willingness to yield to Him and allow Him to work in us showing us the ways He would have us walk in.  He wants us to go and sin no more every time He forgives us. He never wants us to go and sin some more every time He forgives us.

And if we are to go and sin no more- He is telling us we should keep His moral laws- because- SIN is a TRANSGRESSION of the LAW, the MORAL LAW! So sinning no more means keeping His law. He wants us to Keep His moral laws! He wants us to go and NO longer break His laws.

1Jn_3:4  Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

May we THROUGH the power of our Risen LORD live our lives in obedience to His Father's will!  May HE KNOW US in that Day!

Please LORD, know us undeserving ones, us who are desperate to know and do YOUR will, through YOU and YOUR power!

Please LORD.

Thank YOU!

No comments: