Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I need grace

Heb 13:9  Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace

Established with grace.

And by grace we are saved. Eph_2:8 

Jesus- full of grace and truth. Joh_1:14

Justified freely by His grace. Rom_3:24

1Co_3:10  According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

Tit_2:11  For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men

Phm_1:25  The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen

Heb_2:9  But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Grace.

We survive by His grace. We need His grace. We cannot live without His grace.

Please, LORD, please we need Your grace.

More and more my own wickedness is revealed to me and I would despair of ever being Yours except You died for me, to save me because I could not save myself. Please, Father, forgive me, please. I need Your grace, Lord Jesus, I need Your grace.



No comments: