Wednesday, September 2, 2009

We must overcome through Christ

Revelation

And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write
These things saith he that is holy,
he that is true,
he that hath the key of David,
he that openeth,
and no man shutteth;
and shutteth,
and no man openeth;
I know thy works behold
I have set before thee an open door
and no man can shut it
for thou hast a little strength
and hast kept my word,
and hast not denied my name.
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan,
which say they are Jews,
and are not,
but do lie
behold,
I will make them to come
and worship before thy feet
and to know that I have loved thee.
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience,
I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation,
which shall come upon all the world,
to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Behold, I come quickly
hold that fast which thou hast,
that no man take thy crown.
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God
and he shall go no more out
and I will write upon him the name of my God
and the name of the city of my God,
which is new Jerusalem,
which cometh down out of heaven from my God
and I will write upon him my new name.
He that hath an ear,
let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
...


Isaiah {22:22} And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.

...
And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write
These things saith he that is holy,
he that is true,
he that hath the key of David,
he that openeth,
and no man shutteth;
and shutteth,
and no man openeth
...

Jesus. Jesus alone holds the keys of all God's people. David, one of God's beloved - a representative of God's true people, the faithful. The key of the faithful is Jesus- faith in Jesus is the key- without faith it's impossible to please God. All of God's faithful had that special faith in God.


Many things can one man open and another close it happens all the time. But when God opens something no man can close it save God. And what God closes, no man can open. God alone has the power of such magnitude, God alone.

...
I know thy works behold
I have set before thee an open door
and no man can shut it
for thou hast a little strength
and hast kept my word,
and hast not denied my name.
...


He knows us our hearts, He knows the deeds of our heart which are our works. God sets before us a way to Salvation and no man can take the from us, not one. Compared to the wonders of God we are very weak creatures. Even with the smallest of strength we can be strong in the Lord if we keep His words, if we don't deny His name. We can't deny God, we can't deny our Salvation. If we deny the power of salvation in Jesus Christ then we have no right to salvation at all.

...
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan,
which say they are Jews,
and are not,
but do lie
behold,
I will make them to come
and worship before thy feet
and to know that I have loved thee.
...

What are Jews but God's chosen people? God's chosen. Those who say they are God's chosen and aren't they will be accounted on Satan's side where all liars dwell. Satan is the father of lies and all his children liars with him, deceiving themselves and all they can deceive with lies.


Jesus will reign and all the liars will one day realize He is Lord of Lords, King of Kings, He is the Truth! And all those who cling to the truth through Him will stand on His side and in that day the liars and followers of Satan realize this they will be worshipping at the feet of Jesus realizing where true love is found.


...
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience,
I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation,
which shall come upon all the world,
to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Behold, I come quickly
hold that fast which thou hast,
that no man take thy crown.
...

Rev. {14:12} Here is the patience of the saints: here [are] they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.


The saints will have kept the word of God's patience. Faith! Faith in Jesus! Keeping the commandments of God! If we keep through Jesus will will be kept by Him from the temptations that come about all- trying that patience and trying to rip it from us.


Before all in the world are caught in the snares of satan, before there are none faithful left, Christ will come. We have to hold fast! HOLD FAST! Keep believing, keep the faith so that we will have our crown of life in Christ. We can't let any man take our crown and yes, men will try. All that belong to satan will try to take that crown from us, to fill our minds, our hearts with deception, with lies, convincing us to lose faith. Our trust, our hope must be in Christ and Christ alone.

...
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God
and he shall go no more out
and I will write upon him the name of my God
and the name of the city of my God,
which is new Jerusalem,
which cometh down out of heaven from my God
and I will write upon him my new name.
He that hath an ear,
let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
...

We must overcome through Christ- if we overcome we will stand in the temple of God an be with Him and never leave Him. We will have the name of God upon us, the name of the city of God, new Jerusalem, a city that will come down from heaven. We will have the new name of Christ- a new life in Christ- we must listen! We must hear the Spirit!


May God bless and keep us in Him now and forever though satan would have us and use all in his power to keep us from God. By the mercy and grace of Christ alone we live.


Amen!

No comments: