Thursday, May 20, 2010

Confessed before Angels

Luk 12:8 Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:
Luk 12:9 But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.


Confessed before the angels of God.
Denied before the angels of God.


Confessed Jesus before men.
Deny Jesus before men.


Where do you stand in that picture? We have to ask ourselves the question don't we? Do we acknowledge Jesus before others? Do we deny Jesus before others? We want to be acknoweldge before the angels of God by Jesus don't we? I know I do. Do I feel worthy? Do I believe I've confess my Savior enough before others? Is there such a thing as enough? Have I denied Jesus before others? If I have may God please by the grace of our Lord, forgive me.

No comments: