Wednesday, May 26, 2010

God Enlighten My Darkness

Psa 18:21 For I have kept the ways of the LORD, and have not wickedly departed from my God.
Psa 18:22 For all his judgments were before me, and I did not put away his statutes from me.
Psa 18:23 I was also upright before him, and I kept myself from mine iniquity.
Psa 18:24 Therefore hath the LORD recompensed me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his eyesight.


Psa 18:25 With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright;
Psa 18:26 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.
Psa 18:27 For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.
Psa 18:28 For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.


Isa 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.


Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God


Rom 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
Rom 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.


By Your Grace Lord, by Your Grace. I can only hide my face in shame. I can only plead for Your mercy upon me. I can only lay at Your feet surrendered to You, to Your will, my will is no good. I am wretched, so wretched. Thank you God, through Jesus Christ our Lord, our Savior. Your righteousness, not mine, Your ways, not mine. You, not me. Anything righteous, anything clean, anything pure, anything upright, any iniquity I keep from all is through You and Your righteousness, Your power. By You Lord, by You Savior, now and forever! You light my candle, You Lord my God enlighten my darkness.


In Your Love Always!


Amen.

No comments: