Monday, May 24, 2010

Your Righteousness

Psa 4:5 Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD.


Psa 5:3 My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.


Psa 6:2 Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed.
Psa 6:3 My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O LORD, how long?
Psa 6:4 Return, O LORD, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake.


Psa 6:9 The LORD hath heard my supplication; the LORD will receive my prayer.


Psa 7:9 Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.


Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.


Psa 9:8 And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.


Psa 10:17 LORD, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear


Lord, I trust in Your righteousness. Lord, I look up to You, my prayers are to You always. Have mercy on me, Lord, I am so very, very weak. Heal me. Heal my soul, deliver my soul, save me by Your mercy. Hear my cries, receive my prayer. Let Your righteousness try our hearts, our lives. All praise to you Lord in Your righteousness. Judge the world by Your righteousness for there is no righteousness without You. Prepare my heart, hear me oh Lord my Savior, my God, the Almighty, the Righteous One.


Psa 51:17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.


Thy will be done Lord, Thy will. By Thy grace and Thy mercy now and forever, on earth as in heaven.


Amen.

No comments: