Friday, February 4, 2022

Hear Our Prayer!

 In the year 2022, many years after Jesus pronounced that He would return for His saints, I am setting my face to the Lord God, I am far, far, infinitely far from being chosen of God as Daniel was chosen so wondrously so many years ago to do God's will. But I am using Daniel's prayer as an example. Daniel prayed as the prophecy of Jeremiah was being completed. Daniel understood that the 70 years of desolation in Jerusalem was soon to be up. I don't have a set time prophecy to begin my prayer with, I only know that one day my Lord and Savior will return and I can only hope and pray it is very, very soon. 

I set my face unto the Lord God- to seek by prayer and supplication, with a bit of fasting, in my ordinary clothes, and no ashes- just a painfully furrowed brow. I pray unto the LORD my GOD, I make my confession- 

O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love You and to them that keep Your commandments- WE have sinned. We have committed iniquity. We have done wickedly. We have rebelled. We have departed from Your precepts. We have departed from Your judgments. Neither have we hearkened unto Your servants the prophets which speak in Your name through Your Holy Word. O Lord, righteousness belongs to You! But to us CONFUSION of faces. This day the men of God wherever they may be- YOUR people, those CALLED to be YOUR people - those who believe in Your Son Jesus Christ- to all of those who are near, or far - wherever they are because of their trespass that they (we) have trespassed against You. O Lord, to us belongs confusion of face, to all of us, because we have sinned against thee over and over, and over again. To you, Lord our God, belongs MERCIES and FORGIVENESSES though we have rebelled against You!  We haven't obeyed the voice of the LORD our God, to walk in Your laws, which You set before us by Your servants the prophets. Yes, all of YOUR people have transgressed Your law, even by departing that they might not obey Your voice, therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against You! And You have confirmed Your words which You spoke against us, and against our judges that judged us, by bringing us a great evil, for under the whole heaven has not been done as has been done in the land of Your people worldwide! As it is written in the law of Moses, all this evil is come upon us yet made we not our prayer before the LORD our God, that we might turn from our iniquities, and understand Your truth! Therefore You have watched the evil and what it brought upon us, for You LORD our God are righteous in all YOUR works which YOU do, for we obeyed not Your voice. And now, O Lord our God, that brought us YOUR people throughout all the many, many ages, from Egypt You freed Your people miraculously with a mighty hand, and You have gotten renown to this day! We have sinned, we have done wickedly. O Lord, according to ALL Your righteousness, I beseech You, let Your anger and Your fury be turned away from the land of Your people, from the people who are waiting the NEW Jerusalem, because of our sins, and for the iniquities of our fathers, All Your people are a reproach to all that are about us. Now therefore, O our God, HEAR THE PRAYER OF YOUR SERVANT, and my supplications, and cause YOUR face to shine upon Your people who are desolate,  for the LORD'S sake. O my God, incline Your ear and hear, open thine eyes and behold our desolations, all that is called by Your name, for we do not present our supplications before You for our righteousnesses but for YOUR great mercies! O Lord, hear, O Lord, forgive, O Lord, hearken and do, defer not for Your own sake, O my God, for Your city, and Your people are called by Your name! 


O my God, forgive! O Lord, forgive! O Lord, hear! O Lord, for Your great mercies! O Lord, hear! O Lord, HEARKEN AND DO, DO NOT DEFER FOR YOUR OWN SAKE, O my God! FOR NEW JERUSALEM, O my God! FOR YOUR PEOPLE CALLED BY YOUR NAME!  Please, God! O Lord, please come soon! Let Daniel's prophecy spoken so many years ago be completely and utterly fulfilled down to the last bit! 


Dan 2:44  And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. 

Dan 2:45  Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure. 


O my God of heaven! O my God, set up YOUR kingdom! Set up Your kingdom which shall NEVER be destroyed! O my God, set up Your kingdom which shall not be left to any others. O my Lord, set up Your kingdom which will break in pieces and consume ALL these kingdoms! O my God, set up Your kingdom which will stand FOREVER!


O my God, LET the stone cut out of the mountain without hands, let it break in piece the iron, the brass, the clay, the sliver and the gold! O my God, that all MUST come to pass, LET it come to pass! O my Lord, forgive us our iniquities, forgive us…forgive us… forgive us…forgive us…forgive us…forgive us…for give us! O my Lord, it SHALL come to pass, please fulfill it ALL please! O my God, that dream was certain, that interpretation was certain, please finish it. Not for our righteousness, we have none! But for the righteousness of YOUR SON, the LORD JESUS CHRIST, who sacrificed Himself for us, please, GOD, please hear our cry, hear our supplications, please hear us! Please, Just as Daniel prayed for understanding, we pray for understanding, please, Lord. THANK YOU! All thanksgiving, all honor, all glory unto YOU LORD GOD, ALL GLORY TO YOU!!!!!!!


No comments: