Monday, April 20, 2015

We choose what to believe

God doesn't deny us eternal life, we deny ourselves eternal life.  God doesn't force us to love Him, we must choose to love Him.

Our history shows that many of our world's leaders demand the love of those around them even when they know demanding that love doesn't make it love at all.  A lot of people in power and money strive for love but never fully trust the love they are getting is real and not just given out of greed.  We all want love. We want someone to care for us and our wellbeing. We have this idea of what love is and we know how often and how much we've not been given, or given that love. We KNOW ourselves and our SELFISHNESS. We know the amazing gift of someone revealing love in unprovoked kindness. There is SO much we do know about ourselves as human beings and we also know that those who live with God cover the same broad spectrum as those who choose to live without God.

Without God you can be kind or cruel.
With God you can be kind or cruel.
Without God you can love or hate.
With God you can love or hate.

You can be a spiteful, selfish, greedy, hurtful Christian and you can be that because you are allowed to call yourself by any name you choose, it doesn't make you a true follower of Christ.  The world is FILLED with people who claim to be things they aren't.  The world is FILLED with incredibly FLAWED human beings and try as they might NO natural born human being has EVER been able to fix the flaws. Some even believe we have to remain flawed endlessly, infinitely into infinity flawed. Some believe that babies need to be born with diseases, sicknesses, deformities- and they say they have to be because humans are flawed and there is no fixing them.

This world is so INCREDIBLY full of diseases, sicknesses, and just when we believe we've cured one another evil rears its ugly head.

This is the world, this is the life that people say there are answers to and perhaps in a billion years things will somehow be fixed and people will live in harmony and there will be no illnesses etc. and no one will have to go through the pain-filled lives we have all had to go through.

These people believe this is all there is to life - this existence we experience and then it is over. These people live without faith, without hope that there exists an end to all pain in their lifetimes.  And God allows them to live this way.  But they don't believe in God. I do believe in God. I believe in hope. I believe in faith. I believe there is so much more than what we experience here and now and I HAVE to believe this because to not believe makes this life senseless, choosing to live in constant pain - emotionally, mentally, physically- and to promote that kind of existence for the future endlessly is truly senseless.

To believe we just came into being haphazardly make no sense at all.

What makes sense to me, doesn't have to make sense to you.  We've been created with the ability to make our own choices, to choose to believe or not to believe. I would NEVER force my beliefs on another, not ever. Any who would force their beliefs on others is not a follower of the Gods I believe in. 

My Gods are God the Father, God the Begotten Son of the Father, and God the Holy Spirit.  Three God who agree as One.

My Gods have given me hope, faith, love in a future free of all that bring heartache and pain now.

Am I delusional? No. But others may choose to believe I am and they're allowed to believe that, I won't try to stop them or convince them otherwise.

We all have to choose what things we believe in, every single one of us chooses even if it's the choice not to believe in anything.

I'm going to keep on praying, keep on hoping, keep on worshiping my Gods all by their grace and mercy, their love, their power.  And if choosing to do this harms no one at all, I hope I'm allowed to continue to believe as I choose. I hope you'll find the love I have found in my Gods, I hope and pray that you all choose eternal life in them.

Joh_14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

1Jn_5:12  He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Joh_3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

1Jn 5:7  For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

1Jn 5:8  And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. 

No comments: