Tuesday, April 28, 2015

What Clothes Are You Wearing?

We need to be known by God-

Joh_10:14  I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

God KNOWS those who are His.

Joh_10:27  My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me

God KNOWS those who follow Him in all truth.

Rev_2:2  I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars

He KNOWS our works. He KNOWS our labor. He KNOWS our patience.

Rev_2:9  I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

He KNOWS our works. He KNOWS our tribulation. He KNOWS our poverty, He KNOWS our blasphemy.

Rev_2:13  I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

He KNOWS our works. He KNOWS where we dwell.

Rev_2:19  I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.

He KNOWS our works. He KNOWS our love. He KNOWS our service. He KNOWS our faith. He KNOWS our patience.

Rev_3:1  And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.

He KNOWS our works.

Rev_3:8  I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

He KNOWS our works.

Rev_3:15  I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

He KNOWS our works.

He KNOWS US!

So when He tells those who think they are His but aren't that He doesn't never knew them it isn't that He doesn't know the things they've done, obviously He must in order to know that He doesn't know them. He doesn't know them to be HIS. They are NOT His sheep! They are NOT of HIS fold! He knows enough about them to know they are pretenders, not truth seekers. 

Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Sheep's clothing.

How many people wear sheep's clothing. Obviously so many that some of them don't even know they are wearing the sheep's clothing. Imagine that, not knowing what clothes you have on. Of course we are figuratively speaking but the truth is how is it possible we don’t know what we are wearing and in the figurative sense, how is it possible we don't know that we are NOT Christ's?

More on this tomorrow by the grace of our LORD and SAVIOR, Jesus Christ.

May His will be done.


Amen.

No comments: