Saturday, August 12, 2017

Comfort One Another With These Words

Pro_22:6  Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

My mom did that for her children, for me.
My mom taught us the love of God in her everyday life.
My mom loved Jesus with all her heart and was never ashamed of Him.
My mom was the most gentle person I've ever known.
My mom sleeps now, and Jesus will keep her safe until His return.
My mom will rise up when Jesus calls her forth from the grave.
My mom will meet Jesus in the air and be with Him forever more.
My mom is filled with Jesus' love and she shared it with all she came in contact with.
My mom will forever have that love in her and one day by the grace and mercy of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I will be reunited with my mom and her amazing love.
My mom, sleep now, rest from all your labors, you will never be forgotten, you will always be cherished, forever loved.

1Th 4:18 Wherefore COMFORT one another with these words.

1Th 4:13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. 
1Th 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 
1Th 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 
1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 
1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 

'Many of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake, these to everlasting life…' Daniel 12:2
*******


No comments: