Sunday, August 20, 2017

Cry day and night to God.

Luk 18:1  And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; 
Luk 18:2  Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man: 
Luk 18:3  And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary. 
Luk 18:4  And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man; 
Luk 18:5  Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me. 
Luk 18:6  And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith. 
Luk 18:7  And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? 
Luk 18:8  I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? 

Pray- not faint.

Pray.

Crying night and day to God.

Do we cry night and day to God? We certainly have every right to do so, don't we? Seriously. This world we live in filled with sin, filled with pain, filled with death, why would we not cry night and day to God? We long for Christ to come, don't we?

2Th_3:5  And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.

While we must patiently wait for our Savior's return we must also not neglect praying to this end. 

God will avenge His own elect. God's own elect will be crying day and night to Him.

To read this--  God will avenge His elect speedily- NEVERTHELESS when Jesus comes will He find faith on the earth? 

What a question to ask.  Will Jesus find faith? I pray He finds faith, I pray I have the faith I need, all by His grace, His love, His mercy.

Mar 9:23  Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. 
Mar 9:24  And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief. 

I believe, Lord, I believe, help Thou my unbelief!

No comments: