Saturday, August 19, 2017

Quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.

Lam 3:21  This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. 
Lam 3:22  It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. 
Lam 3:23  They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. 
Lam 3:24  The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. 
Lam 3:25  The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. 
Lam 3:26  It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. 

The LORD has mercy on us, the LORD had compassion on us- new EVERY morning- GREAT is HIS faithfulness.

The LORD will never let us down, not ever. I can say that and believe it even though in my life I've had great disappointments, tremendous heartache, awful pain. I've been witness to tragedy, I know that life can be awful in so many ways.

The LORD does not pretend to be our friend, He doesn't pretend to care for us and then turn His back on us when we need Him most.

God is our God because He IS.
God is NOT our God because of any contrived reasoning.
God did not come into existence by my willing Him so.

Some people love to say that weak people made up a story about our creation, that God is a fictional being for those who needed someone to have control over them to keep order and such. People have delegated God into nothing more than any fictional character a person can create. Is it any wonder people want God to be the magic genie for them. How many people throughout time have turned their back on God because He didn't fulfil His so-called designated job as prayer answerer in a positive way?

We are NEVER to test God by asking HIM to prove HIMSELF by answering a prayer we have in the way we desire. That isn't acknowledging God in faith at all!

It takes a tremendously strong person of FAITH to believe in God, not a weak, faithless person.

The thing is…our strength of faith isn't measured in any kind of standard we'd fully understand. Take a mustard seed- a tiny, tiny mustard seed and that is all the faith a person needs. It's the quality of faith that matters. It’s the faith placed properly.

Truly if we can expect all manner of ill will to befall us and KNOW it doesn't mean God doesn't favor us, we can then live in true faith. We place our lives all the good, all the bad, all of it in the hands of God for His purpose. We take OURSELVES out of the equation and in our place we put faith in Christ.  In our place we PUT Christ!

As LONG as we put ourselves before Christ we will forever be lacking in quality faith.

Lam 3:21  This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. 
Lam 3:22  It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. 
Lam 3:23  They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. 
Lam 3:24  The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. 
Lam 3:25  The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. 
Lam 3:26  It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. 

The LORD is my portion.

May I, by the GRACE and MERCY of my LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.


No comments: