Tuesday, February 25, 2020

The Spiritual Kingdom.


To be called by the name of the LORD God of host, how wondrous that has to be! To belong to God!
Jer 15:16 Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.
If the words of the LORD do not bring us joy and rejoicing in our hearts what a sad state we must be in. The words of the LORD are so precious. We can't appreciate enough how incredibly blessed we are to have the word of the LORD. I go look on the news today and find in some country, in someplace on this earth there are those being persecuted STILL for reading the word of the LORD. It seems medieval, it seems barbaric that people today born in certain countries are not allowed to own a Bible. We read the history of the Bible and how it was kept from the masses by the clergy who wanted to retain control of how people interpreted the Word. The clergy at the time did not want people to have the Word of God to read for themselves because to do so would open their eyes to the truth of God's word, the freedom of God's word, the salvation found in the Word of God. It wasn't until the Protestant Reformation that the Word of God was spread far and wide in the hopes that it would never be repressed and kept from people again. The Bible is mass-produced and widely available in so many places and yet still you have some countries and the rulers of those countries forbidding people from reading the Bible.
I could go into a book store or go online and order all the Bibles I want to order, no one would stop me. I have several Bibles in my house right now at this very moment. I am free to sit down with the Bible and read it all day and all night if I choose and no one would stop me, not a single person. There is NO threat over my life if I read the Bible constantly, I am so blessed- blessed beyond measure to have this privilege, this access to JOY that can only be found in the Bible.
This is a truly supernatural book, the guide to eternal life is found in the Bible. The miracle of its existence has been denied by many, labeled as fiction and fantasy. The Bible holds prophecies most have come to pass already as it was deemed they would. The Bible was a book whose words were given to men to write by the HOLY SPIRIT, one of the three God's who agree as one in the truth we believe.
The SAME HOLY SPIRIT will open the understanding of those reading the inspired words. The words in the Bible are written for-
2Ti 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2Ti 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
Doctrine, reproof, correction, instruction.
Is it any wonder a ruler who wants their people to only follow their rules and no others would prohibit their people from reading the Word of God?
Oh, the JOY of the WORD OF GOD! The precious sweetness of the WORD OF GOD! To know the wonder of the WORD OF GOD! To have revealed to you the wonder of this WORD is a blessing that is beyond full comprehension.
Eze 3:3 And he said unto me, Son of man, cause thy belly to eat, and fill thy bowels with this roll that I give thee. Then did I eat it; and it was in my mouth as honey for sweetness.
Psa 119:103 How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
Job 23:12 Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food.
Pro 24:13 My son, eat thou honey, because it is good; and the honeycomb, which is sweet to thy taste:
Pro 24:14 So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul: when thou hast found it, then there shall be a reward, and thy expectation shall not be cut off.
The words of God are more necessary than the food we eat to survive.
The sweet honey tasting WORD of GOD can satisfy us in a way nothing else can. Spiritual life, spiritual existence, eternal life with God is found on this plane, in this realm. Is it any wonder we can be transported by fictional worlds and allow ourselves to be dragged down into worlds that don't exist- it is because our spiritual longing knows there is a TRUE spiritual existence for us beyond all we know as our lives right now. Jesus, the only begotten Son of God, came and preached of this Spiritual Kingdom. Freedom unlike any other is found in the Word of God. A freedom that cannot be jailed, not ever! Freedom that not even our temporal deaths can take from us! The knowledge of the Spiritual in Christ, in God the Father, through the Holy Spirit!
We are BLESSED.

No comments: