Sunday, May 3, 2015

He who loves God, loves his fellow man

Joh_14:15  If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Joh_15:10  If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

1Jn 5:2  By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
1Jn 5:3  For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

Joh_14:21  He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Joh 15:17  These things I command you, that ye love one another.

The commandments are love.

When we fail to realize this, we fail to keep the commandments of God.

Love God.
Love One Another.

Failing to love this is what we do when we do not keep the commandments. We can only keep the commandments through the love of God, through the Spirit.

We must live through the Spirit and to do this we must be born again in the Spirit and do this daily. Choose daily to live in the Spirit, to the Spirit, not to the flesh, not to our carnal natures. Daily recognition of our need to love! Wake up knowing that this day we need to love!  We need to love. And we must believe God can give us all we need to love as He would have us love, because HE loves us.

1Jn 4:16  And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
1Jn 4:17  Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
1Jn 4:18  There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
1Jn 4:19  We love him, because he first loved us.
1Jn 4:20  If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
1Jn 4:21  And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

Please, Father in heaven, we would love one another, we would love You. All by Your grace and mercy, Your LOVE, all through the SPIRIT.


Amen.

No comments: