Thursday, September 3, 2015

Evil wasn't promised forever

Do you sigh and cry for the abominations done in our world?

There are so many abominations that leave me in tears. I can't fathom the horrors we live with. I can't understand HOW people can be so incredibly cruel to others- to people, to animals. I just can't understand and yet it happens all the time. I know I have said cruel things to people before and I've regretted them. Sometimes I might say something hurtful and the moment it's out of my mouth I'm appalled, other times I don't feel the regret until much later.  Words can be cruel we all know this.  People can be so incredibly cruel. We don't like to think about that cruelty, we want it to be far from us. On any local news we can hear of cruelty, it's never far from us. 

Eze 9:4  And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

We are supposed to sigh and cry for all the abominations that are done. We aren't supposed to harden our hearts to them and pretend they don't exist. We aren't supposed to grow more and more callous, we aren't supposed to find humor in the horrors and yet so many do.

My soul hurts when I think of the horrors- the abominations.

We have to know that there will be an end to the abominations.

All but those who are crying and sighing for the abominations, which will have the mark upon them, will be destroyed.  Those who have love and empathy, those who comprehend that this world is not supposed to have abominations, that the abominations were never supposed to exist, these will not be destroyed.

Evil was never promised forever.

Eze 9:1  He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand.
Eze 9:2  And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer's inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brasen altar.
Eze 9:3  And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side;
Eze 9:4  And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.
Eze 9:5  And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
Eze 9:6  Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.
Eze 9:7  And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.
Eze 9:8  And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?
Eze 9:9  Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The LORD hath forsaken the earth, and the LORD seeth not.
Eze 9:10  And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.
Eze 9:11  And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which had the inkhorn by his side, reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded me.

Dear Heavenly Father, please help us to sigh and cry to know that all abominations will one day end, that all who love you are safe in You and Your love!

Please Father, may we be saved through our Savior and His love, His sacrifice.

Please.

In the name of Jesus Christ our Savior, our Lord now and forever.

Amen.

No comments: