Thursday, September 3, 2015

My constant prayer

The following is my constant prayer-

Psa 51:9  Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
Psa 51:10  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Psa 51:11  Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
Psa 51:12  Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

Beautiful words-

Mic 7:18  Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.
Mic 7:19  He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

Oh to have all my sins cast into the depths of the sea!

Eze 11:19  And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:
Eze 11:20  That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.
Eze 11:21  But as for them whose heart walketh after the heart of their detestable things and their abominations, I will recompense their way upon their own heads, saith the Lord GOD.

I need the stony heart out of my flesh, I need a heart of flesh!

Act 15:9  And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

Please, purify my heart by faith!

Luk 11:13  If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

Joh 14:26  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Rom 8:9  But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Eph 4:30  And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Please Father, please I need the Holy Spirit! I ask You for the Holy Spirit, the Comforter! Please I need the Holy Spirit of God dwelling in me, I need the Spirit of Christ! I long to be Christ's! Please Lord, please.

We all long for the Holy Spirit, to be found in You! We need our heart made new! We need our sins cast far from us, we need our hearts made new! 

You and You alone have the power to give us the Holy Spirit, please bless us! We are so lost without You.

By Faith we will trust in YOU and only YOU above all others!

Please.

In the name of Your only begotten Son, Jesus Christ our Lord!

Now and forever.

AMEN!

No comments: